The realme Azaadi Sale 2021 is Live with up to 30% Off on Daraz
Lahore, Pakistan – Tuesday, August 10, 2021: realme, the world’s fastest brand to touch 100 million handsets, has brought another reason for Pakistanis to celebrate. An amazing discount offer has gone live on realme products at Daraz, as part of the realme Azaadi Sale 2021. People can get up to 30% off on prices of smartphones, smart AIoT products and many more of their favourite realme products.
The realme Azaadi Sale 2021 runs from August 07 to August 14 on Daraz featuring exciting price drops on the following products:
- realme 7 Pro with 64MP Quad Camera and 65W Fast Charging comes for only PKR 38,199/- instead of PKR 49,999/-
- realme Narzo 30 with 6+128GB storage and 5000mAh battery is available for PKR 32,499/- instead of PKR 34,999/-
- The budget king, realme C11 is now available at a discounted price of PKR 14,499/- instead of PKR 15,999/-
Apart from these, up to 30% discounts are available on:
- realme Buds Air Pro that costs PKR 10,999/- all the way down from PKR 13,999/-
- realme Buds Wireless Pro now comes for PKR 7,999/- down from PKR 9,999/-
- realme Buds Q now come for PKR 2,999/- down from PKR 5,999/-
- realme N1 Sonic Electric Toothbrush now comes for PKR 1,999/- instead of PKR 2,499/-
- realme Smart Cam 360° costs PKR 5,849/- down from PKR 6,999/-
- realme Smart Scale for PKR 4,999/- down from PKR 5,499/-
Not only this, but the entire month of August is being celebrated as the three year anniversary of realme globally, so more exciting products and discounts are going to be ringing in. Stay hooked to realme’s official pages on social media because the brand has some really exciting products to launch that will surely entice their entire fandom across the country.
Until then, head over to Daraz.pk and get your favourite realme products soon: https://click.daraz.pk/e/_6Jv3p
realme is a global emerging consumer technology company disrupting the smartphone and AIoT market by making cutting-edge technologies more accessible. It provides a range of smartphones and lifestyle technology devices with premium specs, quality, and trend-setting designs to young consumers at affordable prices.
Established by Sky Li in 2018 and driven by its “Dare to Leap” spirit, realme is the world’s 7th largest smartphone company. As of Q2 2021, realme has entered 61 markets worldwide, including China, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Europe, Russia, Australia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, with a global user base of over 100 million.
For more information, please visit http://www.realme.com/pk